Thursday, March 21, 2013

Short & Sweet

Hey readers! Not really in the mood to talk but I've got lots of cute newness for you in the form of sexy ombre minis from Demise of Flight and a funky necklace from Sweet Leonard. Also, I'm rocking this pretty floral headband from le fil casse that is available at this round of Perfect Wardrobe. It comes in 4 colors and I moded mine a little but they are all awesome.


I also found a new hair store checked out a new hair store called eep that I spotted other blogger's sporting on the feeds so I had to go over and demo a few for myself and I gotta say they are cuteness so if you haven't checked them out yet, be sure to. 


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.

Style Card

Hair: eep. (eep Resident) Hair 005 in RedBrown 2 (Newish!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Asia in Light w/Smokey Shadow (Skin Fair!)
Hair Flower: {le fil casse} (Jacinda Jaxxon) Fleur Headband in Blue/Black (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Diamond Eye Necklace in Long (New!)
Dress: Demise of Flight (Nikki Wildmist) Ombre Minidress in Ocean (New!)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Goshi Pumps in Black
Poses: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Lotus and Willow Packs

Location: Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment