Monday, April 1, 2013

Broke Down & Rusted

Heys all! Hope everyone had an awesome holiday! Now, it's back to the grind for the most of you. I have off though. Bahaha! Yes, I'm rubbing it in. :p Anyways, I've got newness from Demise of Flight and Sweet Leonard to show you today. Demise of Flight has out these animalistic tanks in 5 different styles. These tanks  are perfect for a basic look. I love the fades of the graphics a lot so check them out!


And as you can tell from my previous posts showing newness, Sweet Leonard has been cranking out the goodies left and right. These Broken Angel necklaces are one of their new releases and are available in a gacha so if you're a huge fan of gachas like me, head on over there and try your luck.

To see what else I'm wearing and my location, keep reading!




Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Tenille w/Roots in Marmalade
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Zara in Jamaica 09
Eyes: .ID. (Audrey Lamede) April Gift in Soulful Beachy (Subscriber Gift!)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Broken Angel Necklace in Onyx/Silver (New Gacha!)
Top: Demise of Flight (Nikki Wildmist) Wild Tank Top in Tiger Eye (New!)
Skirt: FANATIK (Funatik Resident) Micro Mini Skirt in Black
Bracelets: Mandala (kikunosuke Eel) Okaki Bracelets in Black
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) 80's Round Nails
Tights: erratic (Erratic Rain) Ripped Stockings in Black
Pose: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Fable Pose Pack (Pose Fair!)

Location: Hazardous

No comments:

Post a Comment