Friday, April 12, 2013

Touch The Sky With Kawaii

Kawaii Fair 2013 started just a few hours ago and has oodles of cuteness just waiting for you to nab. From adorable accessories to fun, colorful outfits, there is something to be had for everyone. This event runs till the 26th and features over 70 of Second Life's cutesy designers. If you'd like a little glimpse of which stores are participating, you can head on over to the official blog here. Or you can look at my pretty pictures and get a visual of some of the fantastic goodies up for sale.


My absolute favorite item from this event has to be these bright, playful balloon poses from elephante poses. Elephante did a bunch of exclusives for this event and I gave an inner squeal looking at them all but I loved this one the best so you get to see me floating away. This whimsical pose prop comes with 8 built in poses from simple stands with the balloons to blowing away ones. As you can see, my birdie friends from MishMish didn't want me to fly away so they came to the rescue. All goodies worn besides my purty skin which is Al Vulo newness from TDR Fusion and my hair are Kawaii Fair items so you know you wanna check out this event so you too can touch the sky with Kawaii!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card


Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Bunny in Walnut w/Roots
Bow: [Crash Republic] (Isabelle Requiem) Kawaii Bow in Blue (Kawaii Fair!)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Aisha in Smoky Sunkissed (TDRF!)
Glasses: [PL] (Anaiya Solo) Hai Kitty Nerd Glasses (Kawaii Fair!)
Necklace: Retro (clementina Criss) Crayon Necklace (Kawaii Fair!)
Romper: !ellemeno! (CarrieAnn Lemon) Romper in Blue (Kawaii Fair!)
Rings: Phoebe ( Poinsettia Rings in Big Spring (Kawaii Fair!)
Nails: :FY: (Hannah Lacombe) Kawaii Nails (Kawaii Fair!)
Birds: *MishMish* ( Fat Lil Bird Pets in Blue, Pink, & Yellow (Kawaii Fair!)
Pose Prop: elephante poses (MelisssaJeanne Flores) Touch The Sky (Kawaii Fair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment