Saturday, May 4, 2013

When You're Ready, Come and Get It

*sings loudly* Yes, I have this Selena Gomez song stuck in my head. I think it's gonna be there forever. It's a  catchy little tone. Anyways, as soon as I saw this rainbow hair on the feeds, I had to go buy this color pack of the previously blogged Exile hair, You've Got The Love. I love colors and when I saw all these pretty pastel ones all blended together, I just about died inside and started building a look around it with various goodies I picked up at shopping events this week. The result is what you see below. Enjoy!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) You've Got The Love in Prism (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Europa Frostbite 02
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] (keiba Resident) Lunar Eyes in Duo Blue (Chapter 4 Gacha!)
Tank: Color.Me.H.O.F (Fashionboi Landar) Basic Tank in Violet (Fameshed)
Jacket: Emery (Sunami Beck) Mesh Denim Jacket in Hollywood Dark (Fameshed)
Jeans: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim 2.0 in Skinny Dark Blue
Heels: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Ursula Wedge in Ivory (New!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Vintage Race Whistle in Silver (Limited Bazaar)
Bracelets: NuDoLu (Neuilles Neuman) Bracelets Elastique (Chapter 4 Gacha!)
Poses: Imeka (Nati12 Koray) Molly Pose Pack (The Box!)



No comments:

Post a Comment