Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wistful: Some More Little Big Hunt Prizes

I was in an artsy mood tonight. Decided to mess around with WL. Not one that I made from scratch but a Mescaline one that I tweaked a little to my liking. I wanted to show a softer side of Kis that not many get to see. I hide her deep down but lately she's been making more of an appearance.

Anyways, as I said in my last post, The Little Big Hunt has started and has wonderful prizes. I've got two more to show off today. Sassy has out this pretty maxi dress in one of my fave colors. This dress has a delicate floral screening to it but it's very simple and versatile so be sure to grab it. Also, my necklace is Sweet Leonard's prize for this hunt and features a cutesy little bird hiding in a birdhouse. I think this necklace goes fantastic with the dress so when you're out hunting for the dress, stop by Sweet Leonard and grab the necklace too!


To see what else I'm wearing and for URL's to these hunt stops, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Set Fire To The Rain in Sunset (New @ Fameshed)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean
Dress: Sassy! (Ivy Burner) Daydream Maxi Dress in Teal (The Little Big Hunt!)
Necklace: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) First Spring Greeting (The Little Big Hunt!)
Flipflops: Gos Boutique (Gospel Voom) FlipFlops in Black
Pose Prop: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) White Picket Fence

No comments:

Post a Comment