Sunday, June 23, 2013

Caged & Devoted

Blacklace has sexy newness for us in the form of a mesh undercorset and some little lacy panties. This set comes in 9 fun colors perfect to fulfill your most wicked fantasies as well as optional pasties to conceal a bit if you're a little more shy. Be sure to stop by Blacklace and pick up this naughty number and surprise your someone special. I know I plan on doing so! *winks* 


The rest of my look is basically some more My Attic goodies. I love this Exile updo that is out for the event. It's got awesome volume and works well with sexier posts like this one. My pose prop is by Ploom and features 6 fabulous poses perfect for any look. Be sure to visit My Attic too if you're looking for some fantastic bargains because everything is only 95L.

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.



Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Live Every Moment in Naturals (My Attic)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 04 (The Arcade)
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Devoted in Sapphire (New!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Black Pearl Necklace
Hands: Slink (Siddean Munro) Elegant Mesh Hands
Pose Prop: Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Little Bird Pose Set (My Attic)

No comments:

Post a Comment