Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nieve's Musical Meme

Browsing Plurk this afternoon, I came across Nieve Thor's Musical Meme and since music is a huge part of my life, I decided to give it a go. If you'd like to participate, you can copy the questions below and then toss your own link on Nieve's blog. I thought this one was a pretty good one and I bet you will too. Yay for memes!


I'm showing off lots of newness from around the grid plus some stuff that's been out for a bit that I'm just getting around to blogging. I absolutely love this Kat hair from My Attic and I'm thrilled one of my favorite pose stores, Label Motion, is back and gifted all of her subscriber members with these adorable ice cream poses. Be sure to keep reading after the jump for LM's to some of these fabulous stores.


1. What is the last musical video clip you watched? (either tv or youtube): Safe and Sound by Capital Cities

2. What is the last song you hear on your radio/ipod? (non-video): I don't remember! Don't hate me! It was on my way home from work last night at 6AM!

3. What is the last song you sing along on top of your lung?: Longview by Green Day...I sing everything I love that comes on the radio but I kind of had a drum solo with this one too yesterday...*looks embarrassed* while stuck in traffic on the expressway.

4. What is the one song you must listen everyday?: I don't have any I have to listen to everyday. I have favorites but I don't die from lack of listening.

5. What is/are the main song(s) that make you want to skip the playlist or change the station?: When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars, As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber, Beautiful by Mariah Carey, Mirrors by Justin Timberlake, oh God there are so many!

6. Song that reflects your life: Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink

7.  Song that stuck in you head (doesn’t matter you love or hate): Heart Attack by Demi Lovato because it's my daughter's current favorite song. 

8. Song that you wish someone special (especially the singers themselves) serenaded only you with: Rhythm In My Soul by Jonny Craig because it's me and Carter's song and honestly if I was getting serenaded by the singer, Carter'd have to be there so he could fanboy Jonny.

9. Song that makes you wish it is written for you: :D I've had songs written for me. I'm a lucky girl. 

10. Song that always make you cry: Angel by Sarah McLachlan. They play it for the abused animals commercial here and it makes me bawl every time I hear it. Another one that makes me cry always is The Christmas Shoes by Newsong. Just listen to the lyrics and if you don't cry, you're a heartless person! Also, My Wish by Rascal Flatts is special to me and makes me tear up because it makes me think of my daughter. 

To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading.

Style Card

Hair: Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Kat w/Starfish Attachment (My Attic)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Arya in Pink Sunkissed (Newish!)
Top: *LACUNA* (LacunaInc Resident) Ribbed Racer Tank in Aqua (My Attic)
Bottoms: Bishes Inc. (Juicy Sahara) Mesh Denim Shorts in Denim (Newish!)
Flips: Gos Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet Flat w/Flipflops in White
Rings: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Spiky Ball Rings in Sky (Group Gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRusset Resident) Subtle Gradient Nails (New!)
Bracelets: Boom (Aranel Ah) Friendship Bracelets (The Arcade)
Pose Prop: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) My Summer Ice Cream (Subscriber Gift)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this meme. *hugs*
    Lol I like to do drum solo session too. You are lucky girl to have song written for you :)

    ReplyDelete