Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cool Kids

She sees them walking in a straight line,
That's not really her style
And they all got the same heartbeat
But hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could
Ever bring them down
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background

And she says
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids...


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Xantheanne in Light Browns
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Salina in Dolly Milk (TDRF!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Ascension Eyes in Denim
Top: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Sophie Cut Out Ruffle Top in Black (Past FLF)
Necklace: Bokeh (Pamela22 Igaly) Rock On Necklace in Gold




No comments:

Post a Comment