Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cause I'm Dreaming of You Tonight

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
...


To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Entwined (VivienMarli Resident) Electra in Naturals B (We <3 RP)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Mokatana in Jamaica 07
Bodysuit: Elymode (Elysium Eilde) Xandra Jumper in Red/Black (My Attic)
Heels: N-core (Nuria Augapfel) Pumps in Black

Decor

Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Heart Button Wall Art (No21)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Hanging Hearts (No21)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Love Marquee Lights (No21)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Kissing Chair in Red (No21)
Stunned (Stellie Hazelnut) Sculpted Rose Petals
Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) The Chatham Loft Skybox Dark


1 comment:

  1. wedding crowns are fashion jewelry not so simple and are often fashioned from precious metal with gemstones such as pearls, diamonds and gold leaves. A famous crowning ceremony was performed during the marriage of Wedding Rings King Juan Carlos of Spain and Queen Sophia of Greece.In some parts of China, silver bridal jewelry is considered auspicious. For example, the Diamond Jewelry Dong people of Southwest.

    ReplyDelete