Saturday, January 31, 2015

I Won't Sleep Until You're Resting Here With Me


I didn't hear you leave
I wonder, how am I still here?
And I don't wanna move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh, I am what I am
I'll do what I want, but I can't hide
And I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me


And I won't leave and I can't hide, I cannot be
Until you're resting here with me...

To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Esther in Gingers (Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Ellie in FLF Asia (Past FLF)
Pajamas: M.Birdie Story (monimani Resident) GoodNight Bongsook Pajamas 4
Pose: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) Sits 01 Pack

Decor:

Ispachi (Andred Qinan) Florian Bedside Locker w/Lamp in Eggshell
*Windsong (Snowy Melody) Gretchen's Shabby Bed (Upcoming @The House Hunt)
Sway's (Sway Dench) Infinity Wall Decor Moon & Stars in Silver (Uber)
Ispachi (Andred Qinan) Cherished Moments Paws & Claws Rare
Aria (Yelo Uriza) Gretchen Armless Chair Rare
*Windsong (Snowy Melody) Neon Heart Wall Lamp (The Woodlands Event)
Sari-Sari (stupidmonkey Resident) Blanket Fort Rug in Cream (The Seasons Story)
Ispachi (Andred Qinan) Florian Flipflops in Pink
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Framed Picture Let Them Eat Cake
Kuro & Con. (Luana Dawg) Max's Hideout Books
Glam Affair (Amberly Boccaccio) Lamp (The Kawaii Project)
*Windsong (Snowy Melody) The Miyani Desk in White
8f8 (8f8 Resident) Granny's Winter Cottage Curtain
*Windsong (Snowy Melody) My Bff Rocks Scribble (The Woodlands Event)
*Windsong (Snowy Melody) You Da Star Pen (The Woodlands Event)
tarte. (alixxbella Resident) Autumn Cottage Rare


No comments:

Post a Comment