Sunday, June 28, 2015

Deep Into the Mountain Sound

I heard them calling in the distance
So I packed my things and ran
Far away from all the trouble
I had caused with my two hands
 
Alone we traveled
Armed with nothing but a shadow
We fled far away


Hold your horses now
We sleep until the sun goes down 
Through the woods we ran
Deep into the mountain sound
Hold your horses now
Sleep until the sun goes down
                                                            Through the woods we ran...


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card


Hair: Clawtooth (Bubbles Clawtooth) Adventure Girl in Strawberry Cream
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Erin in Natural Midtone (Summerfest)
Necklace: Cocoroni (NoSanta Resident) Flower Choker (Summerfest)
Dress: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Dolly Dress in Blue (Creation.jp)
Pose: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) Aurora Pose Pack (Kustom9)

Location: Roche (Sim Closed)



No comments:

Post a Comment