Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I Feel Pretty


I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real...


To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Gone in Color Hud 01
Lingerie: Chocolate Atelier (YukaChoco Magic) Fine Bodysuit in Blue (Gacha Garden)
Stockings: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Miss Snow Stockings
Heels: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Ninette Heels in Cloud
Pose w/Prop: Sallie (Sallie Takao) Ready For A Date Shoes (Gacha Garden)

Decor:

Sallie (Sallie Takao) Ready For A Date Bed RARE (Gacha Garden)
Sallie (Sallie Takao) Ready For A Date Ottoman (Gacha Garden)
Serenity Style (Hanstrid Inshan) Pile of Books (Gacha Garden)
Serenity Style (Hanstrid Inshan) Recycled Shelf (Gacha Garden)
Silence (Madelinelumin Resident) Air Collection Bumpy Rug (Gacha Garden)
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Hodgepodge Stacked Magazines
YS&YS (Monicuzza Babenco) Riciclo Set Blue Vase (Gacha Garden)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Lazy Sunday Morning Table Lamp in White
Erratic (Erratic Rain) Lazy Sunday Morning Clothing Clutter Woman
Unkindness (Poe Rozenberg) Stiks Lights in Light Wood (Fameshed)
Apple Fall (Warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Victoria's Dollshouse
Glam Affair (Amberly Boccaccio) The Bunny Curtains in Snow Cotton
Sway's (Sway Dench) Victoria Hanging Lamp in Gold Silk (Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Sway's (Sway Dench) Darret Stone Fireplace Set (The Liaison Collaborative)
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Flutter Skybox


No comments:

Post a Comment