Sunday, December 27, 2015

Silent House

These walls have eyes
Rows of photographs and faces like mine
Who do we become
Without knowing where we started from?

It's true I'm missing you
As I stand alone in your room


 Everyday that will pass you by
Every name that you won't recall
Everything that you made by hand
Everything that you know by heart

And I will try to connect all the pieces you left
I will carry it on and let you forget
And I'll remember the years when your mind was clear
How the laughter and life filled up this silent house...

To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Ximena in Variety Pack
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Top: paper.arrow (arrowpaper Resident) Henley in Black (N21)
Bottoms: Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) Zipper Skinny Jeans #4
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Sitting Pretty Pose Pack

Decor:

Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Huisje Settle Set (N21)
Kuro (Luana Dawg) B&W Rug 4
Fawny (AkiraKiyoi Resident) My Little Puppy 4 (N21)
Erratic (Erratic Rain) LSM Magazine & News
Tarte (Alixxbella Resident) Pulley Light in Espresso
8f8 (8f8 Resident) Granny's Winter Cottage Curtain
fri.day (Darling Monday) Ingrid Boots in Coal
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Hunter's Retreat RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment