Sunday, January 31, 2016

Give Me Love


Give me love like never before
Cause lately I've been craving more
 
 And it's been a while but I still feel the same
Maybe I should let you go
You know I'll fight my corner
And that tonight I'll call ya
After my blood is drowning in alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya
 

Give a little time to me to burn this out 
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the taste that your lips allow...


To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Mina (Mina Nakamura) Chantal in Light Brown (The Gacha Garden)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Lingerie: Luxuria (Roslin Petion) Rosalie Lingerie in Pink (The Gacha Garden)
Pose: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Vivid Pose Pack (Collabor88)
 
Decor:

Fiasco (Ellissdi Resident) Sofie Nightstand (The Gacha Garden)
Stockholm & Lima (Surrealia Anatine) Valentine's Blush Paris Love (The Epiphany)
Stockholm & Lima (Surrealia Anatine) Valentine's Blush Love Letters (The Epiphany)
Stockholm & Lima (Surrealia Anatine) Valentine's Blush Rose Petals (The Epiphany)
Meche (Eeilee Resident) Cozy Cottage Curtains (Shiny Shabby)
Meche (Eeilee Resident) Cozy Cottage Chandelier (Shiny Shabby)
Stockholm & Lima (Surrealia Anatine) Valentine's Blush Candy Box Open (The Epiphany)
Stockholm & Lima (Surrealia Anatine) Valentine's Blush Flower Box (The Epiphany)
Fiasco (Ellissdi Resident) Sofie Bed Adult RARE (The Gacha Garden)
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) True Love Large Mannequin RARE (The Gacha Garden)
Apple Fall (Warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Old Mayfair Skybox RARE 


No comments:

Post a Comment