Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wake Me Up


So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
And I don't have any plans
I wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is a prize...


To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Celine in Basics (Uber)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Pearl in Natural Pale w/Teeth (Skin Fair)
Lingerie: Luxuria (Roslin Petion) Flora Bra & Panties in Blue (The Gacha Guardians)
Robe: Erratic (Erratic Rain) Allure Satin Robe in Ivory (Uber)
Prop: Sway's (Sway Dench) Walden Mug in Blue
Pose: Rose & Thorn Poses (Taliah Davros) Morning Coffee

Decor:

Tarte (Alixxbella Resident) Spring Cottage RARE (The Arcade)
Fashionably Dead (Toast Bard) Cat 12 Curious
Sway's (Sway Dench) Walden Coffee Pot in Yellow
Apple Fall (WarehouseFifteenDesigns Resident) Crumbled Newspaper
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Salad Days Trusty Table (The Arcade)
Jian (JianSL Resident) Darlington Planter Daylight Zinnia

No comments:

Post a Comment